Most frequently asked questions and answers
All sales are final. No refunds, returns, or exchanges.
We try very hard to ensure that all orders are processed accurately. However we may make an occasional mistake. In the event you receive the wrong product, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours. Include order number, pictures of product, and contact information. We will gladly assist you with receiving new products.
We diligently try to package our products, to ensure no damage is obtained. However there are times during shipping damage may occur. In the event you receive a damaged product please contact email@example.com within 24 hours. Include order number, pictures of product, and contact information. We will gladly assist you with receiving new products.
There are five different types of perfume. eau friche, eau de toilette, eau de cologne, eau de parfum , and parfum (extrait). They are categorized by their oil/alcohol/water content percentage.
Eau fraiche contains very low fragrance & alcohol content, but very high in water. (most body mists are considered eau de fraiche)
Eau de toilette has 5 to 15 percent oil, and usually lasts 1-3 hours.(depending on the fragrances notes)
Eau de cologne has two to four percent oil and usually lasts an hour or two. The name cologne is most commonly used for men fragrances.
Eau de parfum contains 20-25% oil and lasts between 6-8 hrs.
Parfum also known as extrait, or pure perfume is the most concentrated. 20-40% oil. They can last between 6-12 hours plus.
All Ce’Ductive Cents fragrances both men’s/women’s are parfum strength quality. Parfum is genderless it is for both men, and women. Our parfums are composed of 25-30 % pure perfume oil concentrate. This is why our fragrances last longer, and perform better.
- Apply to clean moisturized skin. (Damp skin helps to lock the scent in)
- Apply a thin layer of unscented lotion, or petroleum vaseline to your pulse points. (Pulse points are located behind the ears, neck, elbows, and wrists) Spray directly to pulse points.
- Spray clothing with fragrance. fragrance lasts longer in fabric. (spray with caution, so that staining doesn’t occur)
- Don’t rub wrists together, friction causes the top notes to fade more quickly, and weakens the fragrance.
- Don’t shake the bottle, it allows air in, and reduces the fragrance quality.
- Always store fragrances in a dry, dark space. (dont store in bathrooms, humidity causes the fragrances to breakdown.
No International Shipping